Public RIPEstat Demo Session Etiquette
When joining the monthly public RIPEstat demo sessions, please note the following points of etiquette. This will make communication via webex easier for all participants.
When joining the monthly public RIPEstat demo sessions, please note the following:
- Please mute your microphone as soon as you join, and when not talking
- Please use a headset and external microphone if you intend to talk to us
- Tip for Apple users: An iPhone headset will work well with recent Macs
- Please do not send video unless we ask you to
- In order to be considerate to participants with bandwidth limitations
- In addition to audio, consider using the text chat function to ask your questions.
- Use "To Everyone” for this
- We will respond to these questions for you at the appropriate time
- Please be considerate in chatting to "Everyone"
- Use a separate IM channel for side conversations
- Q&A/Discussion will be at the end of the demo
- Please use the "raise your hand" function if you have a question
- And wait to be called
- Please state your name, the name of the person or the subject the question is for and try to be concise
Save detailed statements and questions for the mailing list
mat-wg _at_ ripe _dot_ net