This article summarises the second RIPEstat demo session that took place today, 22 February 2011.
The first demo summary can be found here . The second session was well attended. The main focus was the additional features added to RIPEstat as well as the Egyptian Internet disconnection .
Features are pushed out on a regular basis.
- A change log has been added to record new features and bugs fixed with each release
- A news box contains important and adhoc new features
- In the future, this could contain automatically identified issues
- Completely new modular architecture
- Ajax loading for enhanced performance experience
- Quicker plugin development time
- Ability to easily add additional datasets and APIs
- New modules
- Historic prefix count
- Spam blacklist
- Geo-location for ASes
- Routing consistency
- New graph features
- On-demand loading of historic data
- Zooming into specified regions
- Raw data output available for all queries
- Basis for future development using plugin query language
Egypt Outage Monitor
Questions and Answers
You can also use one of the following channels:
- Leave a comment under this article on RIPE Labs
- Leave a comment on the site at http://stat.ripe.net/
- Contact the developers by private mail to email@example.com
Comments are disabled on articles published more than a year ago. If you'd like to inform us of any issues, please reach out to us via the contact form here.