This article summarises today's RIPEstat demo session, including new features, changes and improvements. At the end of the article you can find the date of the next demo, and options for providing feedback.
For reference, please see summaries of the previous demo sessions:
During this sixth interactive live demo, the development team explained and demonstrated the tool's new features and functionality.
- User customisation of the order and display of plugins
- Editable via the table of contents
- Next step is to make layout customisation persistent and tie it with user accounts
- More fine-grained and constant measurement of plugin performance
- HTML enabled user comments
New plugin features
- Resource Information (AS/Prefix)
- Enhanced presentation of the responsible AS and resource holder
- Suggested less/more specific alternatives if the prefix is currently not announced
- Related Allocations/Assignments
- Presents related encompassing allocation and ratio of address space assigned
- IPv6 prefixes enabled
As always, we invite your comments, questions and feedback on our demo session and RIPEstat itself. The main place for questions and discussions is the Measurement, Analysis and Tools Working Group: mat-wg [at] ripe [dot] net
You can also use one of the following channels:
- Leave a comment under this article on RIPE Labs
- Leave a comment on the site at http://stat.ripe.net/
- Contact the developers by private mail to ripestat [at] ripe [dot] net
The video archive of the demo is available from the RIPEstat website at http://stat.ripe.net .
Our next demo is scheduled for 12 July 2011 at 9:30 - 10:00 UTC. The link will be announced on RIPE Labs closer to the date.
Comments are disabled on articles published more than a year ago. If you'd like to inform us of any issues, please reach out to us via the contact form here.