RightsCon 2017 Day Three
Laptop cover images by Urvi (@theurv) #DevicesOfRightsCon #RightsCon
Sessions I (Plan to) Attend(ed)
- 9:00 Data Visualization for Human Rights Advocacy New York University
- 10:30 Is the Internet Unhealthy? How Do You Measure It? | Mozilla
- 12:00 Cybersecurity As an Internet Governance Issue | Internet Governance Project
- 14:30 Better Ways to Document Internet Shutdowns | The #KeepItOn Summit
- 16:00 Legal Hackers: Applying the Hacker Ethic to Human Rights | Maastricht University Faculty of Law
- 17:15 The Laws and Agreements We Want On Internet Shutdowns | The #KeepItOn Summit
- (instead, I attended session on Feminist Internet)
Example from http://visualizingrights.org/resources.html
I still have six RIPE Atlas probes to distribute. I am looking for volunteers to host them, preferably from Latin America and Africa. In other regions we can ship them through postal service. Apply here: atlas.ripe.net/apply
- Live Blogging from RightsCon In March 2017, the sixth instalment of RightsCon will be happening in Brussels. This large event is one of the places for conversation about how to keep the internet open, free, and secure. RIPE NCC staff will be present, with live-blogging throughout the three day event. Stay tuned!
- Live Blogging from RightsCon 2017 - Day One It is my first time at RightsCon in Brussels, and I will be sharing my impressions by updating this article several times today.
- RightsCon 2017 Day Two Thursday, 30 March 2017 - Live blogging from RightsCon in Brussels, Day Two.